About the Opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity which combines cutting edge Wireless,Multimedia and Embedded technologies and brings them together for the Automotive market.
- Capable of board bring up
- Hands-on experience in driver development and debugging on at least mainline kernel versions > 3.3
- Deep knowledge on Linux kernel, process, threads, filesystems internals etc.
- Capable to debug and analyse OOPS, Kernel panics and crashes.
- In depth know-how on Linux memory handling, page tables, caching, device trees
- Capable of customizing Linux bootloader. Well versed in Linux boot
- Hands on any Linux bootloader.
- Outstanding programming experience in C and CPP
- Well versed with Linux driver sub systems and their architecture like below.
BSP Storage: MTD Drivers/NAND/NOR/eMMC/ SDIO
BSP Core: Interrupt Controllers/DMA/ SMP
BSP Peripheral: SPI/I2C/UART/USB
BSP Multimedia: Audio/Video/Camera/Display
BSP Communication: Ethernet/WLAN/BT
Good understanding of the Android Operating System
BSP development on Android platform is a plus
Have experience in building & managing a developer team
Drop in resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org