JOB CODE : TS0621
A driven and dedicated team player who owns responsibility of the HMI Applications (Client and Logic) for a module/feature in the Automotive Infotainment System and Digital Instrument Clusters.
May exercise technical direction over other engineers. Consults with supervisor as required.
• Understand the functionality requirements of a feature and generate queries to be discussed with the customer.
• Work with development partners to develop HMI applications across a range of devices and platforms
• Work closely with Software Architects, Team Leads and Project Managers.
• Individually responsible for the stability of the responsible feature and collectively for the stability of the entire system.
• Design and/or make recommendations to improve the overall system in terms of stability and performance.
• Responsible for timely delivery of the feature as per the overall delivery plan.
• May be responsible for communication with the onsite engineers regarding design definition and debugging.
• May provide on-site engineering support for short (<3 months) and long (3 to 12 months) terms. (optional)
• Bachelor’s (Engineering) in Computer Science / Electronics / Information
• Excellent programming skills in C++, OpenGL.
• Experience in 3D graphics and Animations.
• Excellent logical, analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and adapt methodologies whenever
• A thorough knowledge on Software design, Object Oriented Concepts and design patterns.
• 3-5 years of experience in HMI Development (preferably in Automotive).
• Experience in Agile Software Development Process.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Desired Qualifications (optional)
• Knowledge in automotive infotainment systems and Digital Instrument Clusters.
• Knowledge in automotive vehicle simulation and testing tools like Vector
CANoe/CANalyzer, Vector VN1630, CANcaseXL etc.
• Knowledge in Software tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge in QNX platforms.
• Knowledge on embedded systems.
• Knowledge in using Requirement management tools (e.g., TCSE- Teamcenter Systems Engineering), Software Development Team Collaboration Tools (eg. RTC-Rational Team Concert), Code Analysis Tools (eg, Coverity).
• Capability to lead and mentor a team of 4-5 members.
Send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Code. We love PDF format Resumes.