JOB CODE : TS0620
- You will take part in the ongoing development of our automotive software platform.
- You will be working with and on Linux.
- You will provide support in debugging issues
- You will consistently demonstrate best practice design and development techniques
- Btech or Mtech in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- Experience in the development of embedded software and development of operating systems
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ in an embedded environment and optionally low-level assembly programming
- The candidate should understand the overall architecture of the Linux Kernel and of embedded real time operating systems (such as embedded Linux)
- Should be familiar with professional software development processes and tools
- Should be able to develop creative solutions for complex software problems
- Experience working with RTOS software development. eg Integrity, FreeRTOS, RTEMS, VxWorks, Linux embedded (kernel development and debugging, Yocto, Buildroot, low level drivers)
Experiences in the following fields are of high value:
- AUTOSAR software architecture
- Micro kernels.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code. We love PDF format Resumes.