JOB CODE : TS0619
- Understand the functionality requirements of a feature and generate queries to be discussed with the customer.
- Work with development partners to develop HMI applications across a range of devices and platforms
- Work closely with Software Architects, Team Leads and Project Managers.
- Individually responsible for the stability of the responsible feature and collectively for the stability of the entire system.
- Design and/or make recommendations to improve the overall system in terms of stability and performance.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the feature as per the overall delivery plan.
- May be responsible for communication with the onsite engineers regarding design definition and debugging.
- Bachelor’s (Engineering) in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology.
- Experience in programming Embedded C/C++ applications
- Excellent logical, analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and adapt methodologies whenever required.
- A thorough knowledge on Software design, Object Oriented Concepts and design
- Knowledge in Software tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge in QNX platforms.
- Knowledge in using Requirement management tools (e.g., TCSE- Teamcenter
- Systems Engineering), Software Development Team Collaboration Tools (eg. RTC-
- Rational Team Concert), Code Analysis Tools (eg, Coverity).
Send your resume to email@example.com with the Job Code. We love PDF format Resumes