JOB CODE: TS0622
- You are a driven and dedicated team player who owns responsibility of a module in an Automotive Infotainment System.
- May exercise technical direction over other engineers. Consults with supervisor as required.
- Understand the functionality requirements of a module and generate queries to be discussed with the customer.
- Take complete ownership of a module and ensure that the module functionality requirements are translated to a solution.
- Develop and document the architecture for a module.
- Work closely with Software Architects, Team Leads and Project Managers.
- Individually responsible for the stability of the responsible module and collectively for the stability of the entire system.
- Designs and/or makes recommendations to improve the overall system in terms of stability and performance.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the module as per the overall delivery plan.
- May be responsible for communication with the onsite engineers regarding design definition and debugging.
- May provide on-site engineering support for short (<3 months) and long (3 to 12 months) terms.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology.
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Excellent logical, analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and adapt methodologies whenever required.
- A thorough knowledge on Software design, Object Oriented Concepts and design patterns.
- A thorough knowledge on Operating System concepts like IPC mechanisms, Processes/Threads, Memory Management, Networking, Sockets etc.
- 4+ years of experience in Linux development (Applications, Libraries, Middleware, GNU Tool Chain).
- Expert knowledge on memory usage and profiling of Linux applications and services.
- Expertise in using Requirement management tools (e.g., DOORS), Configuration Management Tools (eg. GIT), Bug Tracking Tools (eg,Bugzilla), Testing tools (eg,Junit) etc.
- Knowledge and execution of review with change management process.
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., V- Model).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in automotive infotainment systems
- Knowledge in automotive Vehicle networking protocols and network testing tools like Vector Canoe, .Diva, Vector VN1610, CAN Case etc.
- Knowledge on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Knowledge on embedded systems
- Capability to lead and mentor a team of 4-5 members.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code. We love PDF format Resumes.