Experience: 10 – 15 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
A Technical Leader with a deep System wide understanding of the requirements of both Software and Hardware, interacting closely with the design and development teams in both software and hardware systems. Provide the architectural spec and guidance to the respective teams to fulfill the development of the final system which meets the customer/OEM requirements.
Should have hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Developing Automotive Systems for IVI/IC/ADAS preferably in Hypervisor based Systems.
- Modeling the system, developing the most adaptive and feasible design and documenting –EA /SysML
- Communicating effectively the system-level concepts and component architecture, define and facilitate the interfaces between the components and coordinate component development teams across domains.
- Knowledge of the Automotive OS platforms (AUTOSAR, Linux, QNX, Integrity and Android). Low-level concepts and adapting them to the system design, command over the development languages (C, C++, Java, Python etc.)
- Knowledge in the Automotive standards (ISO 26262, MISRA and Automotive SPICE)
- Knowledge in System behavior, debugging and troubleshooting the fault and managing and resolving failures at the system level.
- Tracking the development and ensure the deliverables meet the technical specifications