Experience: 3-7 years
- Capable of board bring up.
- Hands-on experience in driver development and debugging on at least mainline kernel versions > 3.3
- Deep knowledge on Linux kernel, process, threads, filesystems internals etc.
- Capable to debug and analyse OOPS, Kernel panics and crashes.
- In depth know-how on Linux memory handling, page tables, caching, device trees.
- Capable of customizing Linux bootloader. Well versed in Linux boot stages.
- Hands on any Linux bootloader.
- Outstanding programming experience in C and CPP.
- Well versed with Linux driver sub systems and their architecture like below.
– BSP Storage: MTD Drivers/NAND/NOR/eMMC/ SDIO
– BSP Core: Interrupt Controllers/DMA/ SMP
– BSP Peripheral: SPI/I2C/UART/USB
– BSP Multimedia: Audio/Video/Camera/Display
– BSP Communication: Ethernet/WLAN/BT
- Good understanding of the Android Operating System.
- BSP development on Android platform is a plus.
- Have experience in building & managing a developer team.