Experience: 10 – 15 years
- Take complete ownership of system security and ensure that the security requirements are translated into a solution.
- Individually responsible for the stability of the responsible module and collectively for the stability of the entire system.
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our system components and network, reporting issues, and describing possible solutions.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Actively liaise with the development team to ensure a secure architecture.
- Designs and/or makes recommendations to improve the overall system security without compromising system stability and performance.
- Experience in C++/Core Java.
- Excellent logical, analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience in the development of embedded software and development of operating systems
- Experience in professional software development processes and tools
- You have a good command of English (for technical work)
- You are goal-oriented and can work independently but are ready to adjust quickly to the demands of our customers.
- A thorough knowledge on Software design, Object Oriented Concepts and design patterns.
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., V- Model).
- Good understanding of cybersecurity as a concept and ability to keep up with the rapidly changing security landscape.
- Understanding of applications security best practice