Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Understand the functionality requirements of a feature and generate queries to be discussed with the customer.
- Work with development partners to develop HMI applications across a range of devices and platforms
- Work closely with Software Architects, Team Leads and Project Managers.
- Individually responsible for the stability of the responsible feature and collectively for the stability of the entire system.
- Design and/or make recommendations to improve the overall system in terms of stability and performance.
- Hands-on exposure in performing safety analysis (DFMEA, FTA, etc.) and DFA
- Responsible for the timely delivery of the feature as per the overall delivery plan.
- Responsible for communication with onsite engineers and customer officials.
- On-site engineering support for short (<3 months) and long (3 to 12 months) terms, if project demands.
- Excellent programming skills in Qt/C# GUI/MFC/Kanzi/any other automotive HMI technologies like Altia, CGI Studio, EB Guide, GL Studio along with C++
- Excellent logical, analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and adapt methodologies whenever required.
- A thorough knowledge on Software design, Object Oriented Concepts and design patterns.
- Experience in HMI Development (preferably in Automotive).