Experience: – 3-8 years
Job Responsibilities: –
- Contribute/Create a test plan/test scenario to make sure that the system can be verified for all the functionalities.
- Good knowledge of protocols – CAN, UDS
- Setup complex Test environments with workarounds where required.
- Raise bugs and send Test reports with appropriate details.
- Ensure effective use of tools and techniques.
- Determine type and methods of tests and execution of test cases to derive the best results.
- Understand and adhere to ASPICE process.
- Participate in Functional reviews to make sure that the functionalities defined are testable.
- Need to work as an individual contributor, be a good team player.
- Should be able to interact with customers on technical discussions if required.
Skill & Experience Required: –
- Good knowledge of CAPL programming
- Be able to automate tests, primarily using Python
- Good experience in Android based infotainment systems.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge in testing concepts and test approaches.
- Experience in Testing various Automotive Infotainment features including IPA and speech.
- Defect reporting
- Good knowledge in creation of test plan/strategy documents
- Suggest process improvements.
- Good team player
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Problem Management
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.